Volkswagen’s electric version of the ever popular Golf has all the quality of the ICE version with the added bonus of a smooth and quiet ride. The Volkswagen e-Golf Hatchback has a range of 186 miles NEDC (real-world driving range around 125 miles per charge) and uses new European-standard Combined Charging System fast chargers.
Total energy capacity is rated at 24.2kWh, and it takes 13 hours to recharge from a domestic 230V socket. Via a special, optional wall box, that can be reduced to about eight hours.
When you’re on the go a 40kW Combined Charging System dispensing DC will have the e-Golf at 80 percent of full charge within about 30 minutes.
This vehicle has 341 litres of boot space, this is slightly less than a combustion engine Golf as a little space has been sacrificed to make room for the vehicle’s 264 battery cells.
- Heated Windscreen
- Merlin E-grey Cloth Upholstery
- Electronic Immobiliser
Driver’s Knee Airbag
Driver & Front Passenger Airbags
- CD, MP3, USB, AUX, SD Slots
- Curtain Airbags
- Front Side Airbag System
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
Included in this vehicle package is:
- Subscription of the Vehicle
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Specialist Electric Car Insurance Options available
(most insurers don’t understand electric cars)
- Charge point grant application
- OLEV Qualified Electrical Engineers to fit Charge Points*
*Cost of charge point to be borne by consumer, offset by grant.