JAGUAR I PACE
Jaguar’s first electric vehicle the I-PACE S available now. I-PACE has a 90kWh lithium ion battery and an NEDC range of 337 miles on a single charge, and should reach 60mph in around 4 seconds.
At home, a 7kW wall box will charge the battery from 0% to 80% in 10 hours.
Public charging to 80% capacity on a 50kW charger will take 1hr 25min, says Jaguar, and a 45min charge will give 80 miles of range. The model is also compatible with 100kW public chargers, which will give an 80% charge in 45min but are not yet available publicly in the UK. However, Jaguar says 100kW-plus charging points will be available to the public by the time the first I-Paces are delivered to customers in the summer.
- 18″ 15 spoke wheels
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- Rear Camera
- Meridian Sound System
- Navigation Pro
- Heated door mirrors with approach lights
- Touch Pro Duo
- Luxtec (synthetic leather) sport seats
- LED headlights
Included in this vehicle package is:
- Subscription of the Vehicle
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Specialist Electric Car Insurance Options available
(most insurers don’t understand electric cars)
- Charge point grant application
- OLEV Qualified Electrical Engineers to fit Charge Points*
*Cost of charge point to be borne by consumer, offset by grant.