The Hyundai Ioniq is a compact five-door liftback manufactured and marketed by Hyundai in hybrid, plug-in hybrid and all-electric variants. The nameplate Ioniq is a portmanteau of ion and unique.
The Ioniq Hybrid debuted in South Korea in January 2016.with the three variants debuting at 2016 Geneva and New York auto shows. The hybrid variant launched in its home market in February 2016, followed by the electric model in July 2016. During its first one-year period in the market, global sales of the Ioniq nameplate totalled 31,165 units, consisting of 24,350 conventional hybrids, 6,797 units of the pure electric variant, and 18 plug-in hybrids.
The Hyundai IONIQ Electric Premium 5 Door Hatch 28KwH, has a 119bhp electric motor offering up to 174 miles (NEDC) on a charge, with an 80% recharge function in 33 mins.
- Wireless Phone Charging Pad
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 8” full-colour touchscreen with Sat Nav
- Heated driver and passenger seats
- LED headlights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Metallic paint
- USB And Aux Connections – Front
- 7″ TFT instrument cluster
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 16" alloy wheels
- Rear Spoiler With Integrated LED Brake Light
- Hill-Start Assist Control
Included in this vehicle package is:
- Subscription of the Vehicle
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Specialist Electric Car Insurance Options available
(most insurers don’t understand electric cars)
- Charge point grant application
- OLEV Qualified Electrical Engineers to fit Charge Points*
*Cost of charge point to be borne by consumer, offset by grant.